About Me

My photo
I am as free as air,as free as a bird! My target is to leave you better than i met you,no matter who you are, no matter your class! I have got something everybody needs! I am Mr precious as water; to all & sundry!

Friday, May 6, 2016

Mr Goody bag........


Who is the Nigerian man of the moment He is Mr Goody bag Mr Goody~Goody What will make you know this goody bag It is a goody goody A Fifteen point very big goody bag Mr Goody bag says there is love in sharing He feted his neighbors from the goody bag As the mouth munches the hand is soiled So soon the stomach aches A giant rumbles the goody goody stomach Potbelly of goody is vomiting You ate the goody goody in secret You are vomiting as eyes watch with utter dismay The long arms of the flexed its muscles As the goody bag people cool their feet in jail~Murtaza Micky Yusuf- Dedicated to Professor Chinualumogu Achebe

No comments:

Post a Comment