About Me

My photo
I am as free as air,as free as a bird! My target is to leave you better than i met you,no matter who you are, no matter your class! I have got something everybody needs! I am Mr precious as water; to all & sundry!

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mr Goody bag What will make you know this goody bag? It is a goody~goody A Two point in one big goody bag Mr Goody bag says there is love in sharing He fetes his neighbors from the goody bag As the mouth munches, the hand is soiled So soon the stomach aches A giant rumbles the goody~goody stomach Potbelly of goody~goody is vommiting Ahh I have seen this face before The dark faces of goody bag people You ate the goody~goody in secret Your mouth is vommiting and the eyes watch with utter dismay The arms of the law flexes its muscles As the goody bag people cool their feet in jail ~MurtaZa Micky Yusuf

No comments:

Post a Comment