About Me

My photo
I am as free as air,as free as a bird! My target is to leave you better than i met you,no matter who you are, no matter your class! I have got something everybody needs! I am Mr precious as water; to all & sundry!

Friday, May 6, 2016


Change, Changi and Shangiliti They are liars Ah! Men are liars The mouth of a liar sheds no blood His mouth tastes so sweet as honey Until he Changed it Until he Changed our minds He shortchanged the people's expectations He suddenly becomes an Identified Flying object(IFO) But no more money to feed the needy He Changed his promise many times Like a chamelion would Change its colors Then like a Leopard he never Changed its spot Our cities in total blackout Water has dried up in our homes Our roads are a paralysis of long queues He rejoices too much because he kills a goaliath He thinks not about the jobless army of youth He thinks not about our girls Is this Change,Changii or Shangiliti ~Murtaza Micky Yusuf~ I dedicate this poem to KONGI~Professor OluWole Akinwande Soyinka

No comments:

Post a Comment