About Me

My photo
I am as free as air,as free as a bird! My target is to leave you better than i met you,no matter who you are, no matter your class! I have got something everybody needs! I am Mr precious as water; to all & sundry!

Friday, August 28, 2015

CHIBOK GIRLS-- 500 Days After.......


500 dreadful days gone by* My CHIBOK is still missing* My eyes still stared in disbelief* My mouth is all wide agape* What a pity* What a people* My beautiful full blooded girl-child* Snatched In the dead hour of the Night* As the big noses snore in Abuja* And the Sons of Gun were lying low* If they don't care about Nationhood* Wont they care about Motherhood* If they think CHIBOK girls are Intangible* Think about their right to life and dignity* Michelle Obama feels for my CHIBOK* Malala Yousafzai cries* Mother Theresa turned in her grave* Oby and Hadiza wept for my CHIBOK* 500 days of fears and horror* 0f ceaseless pains and agony* Bring back CHIBOK Girls Now and Alive* -Murtaza Micky Yusuf

No comments:

Post a Comment