About Me

My photo
I am as free as air,as free as a bird! My target is to leave you better than i met you,no matter who you are, no matter your class! I have got something everybody needs! I am Mr precious as water; to all & sundry!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

This Canaan city

Oh Calabar the Canaan city
The land of beautiful virgins
Of beauty color and glamour
A rich cultural heritage
Ageless tradition
Of Efik fashion & style
A Tongue twister language
The Colourful Ekpe dancers
Gyration of beauty & brawn
The home of monarchial Obong
Of Akpan Bassey, Essien,Edem, Eyo & Ita
Onari, Uduak,nkoyo & their sensational beauty
Irrestisible sweet Edikaikang
Delicious and sumptious Affang
A long tradition of cleanliness
Service and honesty
Donald Duke and his distinguished services
Liyel Imoke and his double honours
A first class Tourist destination
Obudu the cattle ranch of wonder
Tinapa the FUNTASTIC galore

No comments:

Post a Comment